The Greater Hartford Scottish Country Dance Class (Windsor CT) for Tuesday February 12 has been cancelled because of the predicted severe weather. We look forward to seeing you all again next Tuesday, the 19th.
In consideration of the current weather forecast, the Ball Workshop scheduled for tomorrow, January 20th has been postponed. It is now scheduled for Saturday, February 2nd at the same time and place. Stay warm and safe. We hope to see you in two weeks.
The Ball Workshop scheduled for 1:30 PM on Sunday in Hamden is in danger of being cancelled due to impending bad weather. A decision will be made about 10:00 AM that day and will be posted on the Branch website on both the Calendar and on the Upcoming Events page. (Assuming the ‘web guy’ still has a network connection.) If there is any doubt call Brian Haeckler at 203-732-1071